Chicken TikkaFatima May 15, 2020 1984 Views 6 Likes! You've already liked this!
Chicken Tikka is a very popular Pakistani bbq item. Chicken leg quarters, breast quarters or even boneless chicken chunks are marinated in a spice blend with aromatics over night for maximum spice penetration and then grilled on charcoal for best flavor or just gas grill until tender on the inside and charred on the outside. It is usually served along with Puri Paratha, a salad, chutney and other bbq items. You can search for Bihari kebab and Seekh kebab recipes on the blog as well.
Char grilled chicken marinated in a special spice blend.
- 6 Pcs Leg quarter
- 3 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 6 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 8 Tbsp Shan chicken tikka masala
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- In a bowl combine the spices, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and oil. Mix well
- Add 2 diagonal cuts on the thigh of chicken. Add it to the spice blend, mix really well making sure to get it in between the cuts as well. Marinate the chicken covered over night for best flavor.
- Before grilling, make sure to bring the chicken to room temperature. Grill on charcoal or gas for around 8 to 10 minutes depending on the size of the chicken piece.
- Keep an oil spray handy and spray with oil as needed, making sure the chicken does not dry out!
- Enjoy hot with paratha, chutney and salad.