This Sparkling Refresher is party goals! It is obviously Non Alcoholic and contains Apple cider vinegar which aids in digestion. If you have dietary restrictions like no Alcohol, no corn syrup and sugary soda drinks than you are in luck because you can monitor exactly what you consume with this cocktail as it is homemade. You may add ginger juice as well to this drink and make it even more healthier. I hope you enjoy this drink and share this recipe with your family and friends.
The Trippin Mommy
Sparkling Pomegranate RefresherCourse: Drinks
Keywords: Non Alcoholic Cocktails, Non Alcoholic Drinks, Non Alcoholic Refreshers, Refreshing Drinks
1 cup Pomegranate Molasses No added sugar
1/4 cup Simple Syrup
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Lime Juice
- In a bowl mix pomegranate molasses, simple syrup, apple cider vinegar and lime juice. Shake well, store it in an airtight glass jar and preserve it in the refrigerator for future use.
- 4-6 Tbs Base syrup
- 1 Can Sparkling water/Club soda Unsweetened
- 1 Sliced Strawberry Optional
- 2 Slices Lime Optional
- 2 Slices Lemon Optional
- Few Mint leaves
- Pinch Margarita salt Optional
- Handful Ice
- In a cocktail glass first add 4-6 tbs of base syrup, then add ice. Now add sliced strawberries, lime and lemon slices. Now slowly start pouring the sparkling water in a steady stream, so both liquids don’t mix together. Garnish with mint leaves and a sprinkle of margarita salt. Enjoy!!