Strawberry sunset dessert is an artistic vision of creating an illusion of a sunset using thinly sliced mangoes and strawberries. I have also used other simple dessert components easily available at home to bring this dessert to life. Summer is a season of exotic tropical fruits like mango and sweet flavorful berries, what better way then to put them together in a beautiful dessert which is both stunning and delicious. I hope you enjoy this recipe and serve it at your summer parties!!
If you enjoy my recipes, please don’t forget to like, comment and share with family and friends. A detailed youtube video for this recipe is also attached below on my youtube channel. Please don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/fmaniya and please follow me on my instagram for more exciting content https://www.instagram.com/flavoredbyfatima/
Strawberry SunsetCourse: Dessert
1 Pkg Instant Jell-o pudding Vanilla flavor
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Strawberries
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Mangoes Sliced
1 Cup Whipping cream
2 Tsp Whip cream stablizer Optional
2 Tbsp Powdered sugar
1 Cup Readymade pound cake Cubed
- Prepare instant jell-o pudding with 2 cups milk. Whisk until completely dissolved. Refrigerate!
- Macerate 1 cup strawberries with 2 tbsp sugar. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Add 2 tsp whip cream stabilizer and 2 tbsp powdered sugar while whipping the cream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Assemble the dessert in individual dessert glasses or a large trifle bowl.
- First layer the thinly sliced mangoes around the rim of the serving ware. Then layer with strawberries, next add the pound cake, then the custard, then more mangoes and strawberries, next whip cream and lastly garnish with fruits and flowers to your preference.
- If you have a deeper serving bowl, repeat the layers.