Stir fries are one of my favorite go to lunch options! This quick chicken and mushroom stir fry is one of my favorite recipes. You can use any protein of choice (shrimp, tofu, beef) and combination of veggies you prefer in this recipe. Seasonal veggies are the best in any Asian recipe. This stir fry can be served with a side of steamed rice or pan fried noodles!
If you enjoy my recipes, please don’t forget to show some love. Follow me on instagram for some daily inspiration https://www.instagram.com/flavoredbyfatima/ and subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/fmaniya
Chicken and Broccoli Stir FryCourse: Main
1 Lb Boneless Chicken Slices
3⁄4 Tsp White pepper
1⁄2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Sirach
1⁄2 Tsp Soy sauce
2 Tsp Corn starch
1⁄4 Cup Mushrooms Quartered
1⁄2 Bell pepper Cubed
1⁄4 Cup Zucchini Diced
1⁄2 Cup Broccoli
1⁄4 Cup Sugar snap peas
1 Tsp Minced garlic
1 Tsp Minced ginger
3 Dried button chilies
3 Tops Green onions
Green onions for garnish
4 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1 Tsp Soy sauce
1 Tsp Siracha sauce
1 Tsp Rice vinegar
1 Tbsp Sweet chili garlic sauce
1⁄2 Tsp Chicken bullion
Sesame seeds optional
- Marinate chicken slices with salt, white pepper, soy sauce and siracha sauce. Add 1 tsp corn and mix again.
- In a wok heat 2 tbsp oil, to this add the chicken and stir fry until golden for 3-4 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add another tbsp of oil the wok and stir fry the veggies on high for 1 minute. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Remove and set aside.
- In the same wok heat another tbsp oil and stir fry the aromatics (ginger, garlic, dried red chili and tops of green onion) on high for a 30 seconds.
- Now add the chicken and veggies back into the wok and stir fry for a minute.
- Make a sauce with oyster sauce, soy sauce, siracha, rice vinegar and sweet chili sauce and the chicken bullion.
- Now add the sauce to the chicken and veggies. Stir fry on high for 2 minutes until the sauce sticks to the veggies and the chicken and everything is heated thru.
- Garnish with green onions!! Sesame seeds optional!!
- Enjoy with steamed rice or pan fried noodles.