I am the kind of host who spends more time on the appetizers and main course that I am always hustling to make dessert at the end. The dilemma is that when you serve a grand meal, you can’t disappoint with the dessert which is why I am always experimenting with dessert recipes that are quick and delicious.
Today I present to you 15 min, 5 ingredient Mango mousse recipe. This dessert is so easy, you’ll be able to whip it up in your sleep. Serve it up individually or in a large trifle bowl. This sweet treat will surely win your guests!!
It comes together so easily, all you have to do is blend the mango chunks, heavy cream, powdered sugar and whip cream stabilizer if you have it available. Even though powdered sugar works pretty well to stabilize the whip cream and gives a very nice and light texture along with adding sweetness, the stabilizer just gives it an extra boost. It’s best to chill this dessert for at least 6 hours but overnight will make it even better. Decorate with your favorite edible flowers, fresh mango cubes and cake crumble.
6 hours 15 mins<br>
Easy Mango Mousse ShotsCourse: Dessert
3 Count Fresh mangoes
3⁄4 Cup Heavy Cream
4 Tbsp Powdered sugar
1⁄4 Loaf Store bought pound cake
1⁄2 Tub Cool whip
1 Tsp Whip cream stabilizer Optional
- Peel and dice fresh mangoes.
- Add them to a blender along with 3/4 cups heavy cream, powdered sugar and whip cream stabilizer if you have it.
- Blend until smooth and until soft peaks form.
- Choose the serving vessel of your choice, layer the bottom with store bought crumbled cake, spoon or pipe the mango mousse, and top it off with store bought cool whip.
- Chill for 6 hours or over night and decorate according to preference.
- Serve cold and enjoy!!