Chicken Teriyaki Subway SandwichCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: easy
Teriyaki glazed chicken strips in a hearty bread with your favorite toppings.
1 lb boneless chicken breast
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp teriyaki glaze
1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tbsp oil
4 hoagie rolls or bread of choice
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 sliced tomato
1 cup sliced cucumbers
1/2 bell pepper cut in strips
Black olives sliced (optional)
1 small red onion sliced
1/4 cup giardiniera (optional)
8 slices of provolone cheese (or choice of cheese)
Mayo as needed
Mustard as needed
Sweet Onion dressing (ken’s steakhouse)
Salt as needed
Black pepper as needed
Italian seasoning as needed
Oil as needed
White vinegar as needed (optional)
- Marinate chicken breast with black pepper, garlic powder, sriracha, soy sauce and teriyaki glaze for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook chicken for 3 to 5 mins per side.
- Remove from the heat and rest before slicing.
- Prepare all the fillings. Cut the veggies and use sauces according to your preference.
- Slice the bread of choice, we like using hoagie rolls you may use whole wheat.
- Assemble the sandwich with your favorite fillings. Drizzle generously with sweet onion sauce, season with salt, pepper, italian seasoning, finish with oil and vinegar.
- Serve with a side of chips and enjoy!