This is a very quick cooking shrimp noodle recipe. If you are on a crunch for time and need something delicious and home made this is dish!! Asian cooking requires loads of prep work but the cooking time is very short. These noodles will taste equally delicious with chicken, beef, just veggies, tofu, scrambled egg or a combination of different proteins.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please don’t forget to like, comment and share with family and friends. Please follow me on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/flavoredbyfatima/ and subscribe to my youtube channel for more delicious recipehttps://www.youtube.com/user/fmaniya
Pan Fried Spicy Shrimp NoodlesCourse: Main
1 1⁄2 Cup Raw Shrimp
300 1⁄2 Grams Boiled Ramen Noodles Substitute egg noodles
1 1⁄2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 1⁄4 Tbsp Siracha sauce
1 1⁄4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 1⁄2 Tsp Fish sauce
1 1⁄4 Tsp Sesame oil
2 Tbsp Sweet chili sauce
1 Tsp White pepper
1 Tbsp Minced garlic
Tsp Chicken bullion
1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
3-4 Red button chilies
Salt to taste
3 Tbsp Oil
4 Sprigs Green onions Whites separated
Cup Purple cabbage Thick shreds
Cup Green cabbage Thick shreds
Bell pepper Sliced
Cup Carrots Thick shreds
Cilantro for garnish
Lime wedges For serving
- Marinate shrimp with salt to taste and 1/2 tsp white pepper.
- Boil Noodles according to pkg instructions but cut the time short by 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process of the noodles and toss them in a little bit of oil to avoid sticking.
- Prepare the veggies and set them aside. Make sure to separate the whites and greens of green onion.
- In a bowl combine all the sauces, chicken bullion powder, rice vinegar and the remaining white pepper powder. Set aside.
- In a wok heat regular oil and sesame oil. To this add the shrimp and stir fry on high heat for 30 seconds. Now add the garlic, white tops of the green onions and red button chilies. Cook for a couple of minute while continuously mixing to avoid burning the garlic.
- Now add the veggies and stir fry everything together for another minute. At this point you have to work really fast. Make sure everything is prepped and ready!
- Add the noodles to the wok and the sauce. Start mixing the noodles with the sauce, shrimp and veggies.
- Once everything is mixed together well, make sure the noodles are warm. Turn of the heat and serve immediately!!
- Garnish with green onions, cilantro, sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional) and serve with a lime wedge.