This #biscoff #cookiebutter #latte is the perfect way to welcome cold weather!! Notes of #cinnamon #caramel and #gingerbread represents fall flavors so perfectly!! A creamy instant espresso base made with cookie butter spread is delicious and can be refrigerated in an airtight container for upto 3 days. Light up that fire pit and curl up in a blanket with a mug of this delicious goodness!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and please don’t forget to like, comment and share with family and friends!
Lotus Biscoff LatteCourse: DrinksCuisine: American
1 1⁄2 Tbsp Instant Espresso (Substitute Instant Coffee)
3 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Water
3 Tbsp Lotus Biscoff Butter
16 Oz Milk
Whip Cream for Garnish
Crushed Lotus Cookies for Garrnish
Melted Biscoff Spread for Garnish
Lotus Biscuits for Garnish
- Whisk instant espresso or coffee, sugar and water until smooth and doubled in volume.
- Heat the milk to your preferred temperature and melt 2 tbsp lotus spread in the milk.
- Add 2 tbsp of coffee base in each mug, you can also spread some biscoff cookie butter around the perimeter of the mug if you prefer. Add 8 oz of milk to each mug.
- Add whip cream, garnish with crushed lotus biscuit and melted biscoff.
- Top with a lotus biscuit and enjoy!!