Fettuccini AlfredoFatima June 11, 2020 559 Views 2 Likes! You've already liked this!
Whenever Italian cuisine comes up in a conversation fettuccini Alfredo is definitely a part of the conversation. Alfredo is a delicious creamy white sauce, flavored with Parmesan cheese and garlic, seasoned to perfection with salt and black pepper. Fettuccini is a flat, thick cut of pasta, which goes perfectly with the Alfredo sauce.
Please don’t forget to like, comment and share with family and friends. Follow me on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/flavoredbyfatima/ and subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/fmaniya
Perfectly cooked pasta in a delicious creamy white sauce.
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1⁄2 Cup Milk Room temp
- 1⁄4 Cup Cream
- 1⁄4 Cup Parmesan cheese Plus more for garnish
- 1⁄2 Cup Cream cheese Room temp
- 1⁄2 Tsp Black pepper Freshly cracked
- 1⁄2 Tsp Chicken bullion Optional
- Salt to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Pkg Fettuccini Pasta
- 1 Small Garlic clove
- In a skillet heat butter. To this add minced garlic and cook for 10 seconds.
- Now add the cream cheese, milk and cream. Turn down the heat and whisk until it starts looking more saucy.
- Now turn up the flame to medium. Add the Parmesan cheese and chicken bullion if you prefer. Keep whisking continuously until the cheese melts and sauce thicken.
- Season with black pepper and salt (if needed)
- Turn off the sauce.
- Boil pasta in salted water until aldente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Now add the pasta directly to the sauce without rinsing. When you’ve tossed the pasta in the sauce nicely. Turn on the heat on low and heat it thru for a minute before serving. If the sauce dries up on you, add a little reserved pasta water to loosen the sauce.
- Garnish fresh parsley and shaved Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Aldente means to undercook the pasta. Pasta should always be cooked for less time then instructed, so it can finish cooking in the sauce.